flat file version

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 05:54:59 PDT 2001

Hello,

The go_numbers file only contains the ID and term text for GO terms added
after the initial files were created. GO IDs, terms, and position within
the DAG can all be found in the GO flat files.

The flat files are

  ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/ontology/process.ontology
  ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/ontology/function.ontology
  ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/ontology/component.ontology

The file syntax is described in http://www.geneontology.org/GO.doc.html.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Regards,
Midori

============================
Midori A. Harris