suggestions requested for plant trait ontology

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 30 04:32:05 PDT 2001

Susan

I agree that communities, such as the plant breeders, will want
to query on the basis of disease resistance at, eg, a certain level.
In this respect Lincoln's suggestion is a very good one.  I do not
know enough about the W3C PICs to comment on the details.

Will anyone from Cornell be coming to the next GO open meeting
on Oct 15 in Chicago ?  I suggest that if so we get a number
of us together then and hash out the details.

Michael

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org