Search Mailing List Archives
GO Users Meeting in Chicago Oct. 15
Chisholm, Rex (NUMS)
r-chisholm at northwestern.edu
Thu Aug 30 18:22:09 PDT 2001
The Gene Ontology Consortium is pleased to announce a meeting for users of
the Gene Ontology vocabulary. This meeting will be held Monday, October 15,
2001, at Northwestern University Medical School in Chicago, IL from 9 am - 5
The GO Users meeting will provide an informal means of:
* learning about the Gene Ontology project,
* meeting other developers and users of GO,
* hearing how the ontology is being used by others,
* presenting the results of your work using GO,
* participating in breakout groups to discuss issues regarding the
content of the ontology, methods to annotate genes using the ontology, how
to access files available from the GO Consortium, etc.
* and learning about software tools available to assist users of GO.
The meeting will include both oral and poster presentations.
Registration will be required to attend the meeting. See
<http://www.geneontology.org/Chicago_GO_meeting.html> for more information.
For further information contact Kathy Burgess, Center for Genetic Medicine,
Northwestern University Medical School. Phone 312-503-3209. Email:
k-burgess at northwestern.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the go-friends