Gene attributes that don't fit into process, component and function ontologies?

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Thu Feb 15 12:38:15 PST 2001

Frederick

My position would be that this is most definately out side the scope of GO.
For the protein properties these are being captured by SwissProt, for the
nucleic acid most of these should be parsable from the sequence
data libraries.  I know this is not a perfect state of affairs, but GO
must draw limits so as to be achievable !

Michael Ashburner

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at genome.stanford.edu
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at genome.stanford.edu