GO home page update

Valerie Wood val at sanger.ac.uk
Sat Mar 17 09:59:20 PST 2001

Hi Mike, Midori & Co,

The new page looks great. The only error I noticed is that my gene
associations are Biological process, not molecular function (I'll think
about that later...!).

Sorry I havn't gotten around to updating my tables for a while, or the
format. I should hopefully do this in the next 2 weeks.

regards

Val

Valerie Wood		       Tel: 01223 494954
S. Pombe Genome Project	       Fax: 01223 494919
The Sanger Centre              email: val at sanger.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus   http://www.sanger.ac.uk/Projects/S_pombe
Cambridge
CB10 1SA