InterPro to GO mappings

Wolfgang Fleischmann wfl at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 16 15:46:45 PDT 2001

On Wednesday, May 16, 2001, at 11:22 , Erich Schwarz wrote:

>     I just noticed that this had gone up on the Interpro site at
> Sanger:
>
>     ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/interpro/interpro2go
>
>     It might be good to either import this to the GO site proper, or
> have a link to its Sanger location, and add this to the other
> mappings of non-GO classifiations to GO itself (e.g. EC to GO) that
> are available from www.geneontology.org.

Yes, please. Ideally, the file would go to the other mappings.

Sorry for not sending an email yet to GO, but we just built the new
InterPro release yesterday.  And Nicky has a handful of additional
assignments which are not in the database yet, so the interpro2go
file will change on Friday again.

All the best,
Wolfgang

PS. It's the EBI, not Sanger :-)

Wolfgang Fleischmann
EMBL Outstation - The EBI       e-mail: fleischmann at ebi.ac.uk
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus     phone:    +44 (0)1223 494406
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD, UK    fax:    +44 (0)1223 494468

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org