Fwd: Re: Fwd: Database abbreviations

Marie-Paule Lefranc lefranc at ligm.igh.cnrs.fr
Fri Nov 2 03:37:36 PST 2001

Thank you for your comment.
If possible, I would prefer to keep with the original abbreviation
IMGT/LIGM and IMGT/HLA as they are at NCBI.
If the slash is a problem for GO, there is the possibility of putting  a "_
" instead of the slash, or at worst to write IMGTLIGM and IMGTHLA. The
abbreviations LIGM and HLA  cannot be used by themselves, they need to be
joined, in some way, to IMGT.
Best wishes
Marie-Paule Lefranc

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org