InterPro release

Nicola Mulder mulder at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Nov 6 08:31:20 PST 2001

Hi all
Just to let you know that the next release of InterPro is coming out
very soon (hopefully a matter of hours), and we have chosen to include a
link to the EBI QuickGO browser from the homepage, since this is where
the links point to from InterPro entries. I hope this does not offend
anyone, when there is a single page with links to all browsers I will
change the link.
Regards
Nicky

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org