EMAIL archive

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 5 17:07:43 PDT 2001

Bosse,

Good idea.  I believe you were referring to the Browse Index pages.
I've changed those pages.  There is now one page per year and the
index shows you the date of the messages.  There is also still a
the date page first.  I'm not sure folks would want to jump into the

The search option looks at the entire collection of messages, that is
it does not work on the yearly subsets.  Also their is an option at
the top of the search output pages where you can click on Group by
"Subject".  This is somethings helpful.  The default is Group by
Confidence, with is a score that the Excite software calculates.

For those that are not sure what I'm talking about see the email archive
page at:

  http://www.geneontology.org/go_email.html

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org