question about evidence codes

Raymond Lee raymond_go at whitney.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 12 14:09:38 PDT 2001

being new to go annotation, i puzzle over this case:

i wonder if this remained to be true,

pole cell formation ; GO:0007279 | IMP

had the aubergine mutation not block ectopic pole cell formation caused by
ectopic expression of oskar? in other words, is the role in pole cell
formation of aubergine invalidated because its effect is mediated via
oskar?

thanks for your clarification.

raymond

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org