Chicago Users Meeting Oct. 15

Chisholm, Rex (NUMS) r-chisholm at northwestern.edu
Tue Sep 18 06:33:19 PDT 2001

Hi All Friends and Users of the Gene Ontology,

This is a reminder about the GO Users meeting to be held October 15 in
Chicago.  We intend to go ahead with the meeting as planned.

If you are planning to attend, I would encourage you to register as soon as
possible and by Friday 21 if possible.  This will assist us with planning.

We are particularly interested in GO Users who would be interested in giving
presentations about how they are using the GO in their work.

For more information see:

http://www.geneontology.org/Chicago_GO_meeting.html

Rex Chisholm

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org