Evidence type "NA" in gene_association.mgi?

David Hill dph at informatics.jax.org
Thu Sep 27 06:25:26 PDT 2001

2nd oops. I just realized that by the new rules of GO evidence, that this
should be NAS. The NA applied to not applicable because there is actually
no evidence for the unknowns. For those of you using the MGI data:

Please be aware that when an annotation is for an unknown function, process
or component and uses NAS or NA, it does not mean that the author stated
that the function, process, component is unknown, but rather that MGI
curators could not extract information from the paper.

David

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org