Panned by Brenner

Simon Marriott Simon.Marriott at ogs.co.uk
Mon Apr 8 00:46:17 PDT 2002

My thanks to Brenner,

I signed on to GO friends to hear some debate, and to help myself understand
it a little more.  This is the first debate i've seen in three months!

Simon Marriott x8205

Data Management Group

The information transmitted by this email is private and
confidential and is intended for the use of the intended
recipients specified therein.
If you are neither an intended recipient nor an employee
or agent responsible for delivery to an intended recipient,
you should be aware that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately.
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org