Panned by Brenner

Karl Schmid schmid at ice.mpg.de
Tue Apr 9 06:14:50 PDT 2002

Hmm.. I am getting 75 citations of the Nat. Genetics paper in ISI. I can
provide the list if this is desired.

Best,

Karl

On Tue, 2002-04-09 at 15:51, Rolf Apweiler wrote:

> I have access to the ISI database and the number of citations in ISI of the GO
> Nature Genetics paper is Zero. The reason: It is a consortium paper and ISI is
> not counting citations of papers of consortia but only of papers with lists of
> individual authors. It is not only a problem of the GO consortium. Guess how
> often this paper gets counted as a citation in ISI:
> INT HUM GEN SEQ C    NATURE                      409       860      2001
>
> Cheers
>
> Rolf
Dr. Karl Schmid                              Phone:     + 49 3641 571465
Department of Genetics and Evolution         Fax:       + 49 3641 571402
Max-Planck-Institute of Chemical Ecology     Email:    schmid at ice.mpg.de
Beutenberg Campus, Winzerlaer Str. 10        Web: www.ice.mpg.de/~schmid
07745 Jena, Germany
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org