Panned by Brenner

Rolf Apweiler apweiler at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Apr 9 08:12:47 PDT 2002

Hi,
sorry for the misleading mail. Both Karl and I are correct:
There are 75 citations of Ashbuner (misspelled "Ashburner" in ISI) et al,  NATURE
GENETICS 25 (1): 25-29. MAY 2000. However, there are 0 counts of Citations for The
Gene Ontology Consortium, NATURE GENETICS 25 (1): 25-29. MAY 2000, as the paper is
most of the times cited. And I am pointing to the same fact for the International
Human genome sequencing consortium.

Cheers

Rolf

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org