Note from an interloper (part 2)

Bill Andersen andersen at ontologyworks.com
Tue Apr 9 10:00:15 PDT 2002

Folks,

I have already received a couple of replies to my note on Prof Brenner's
article.  If my original post was intemperate or unfair, please accept my
apologies.  Those of you who might know me know that I am prone to shoot
from the hip like this.

A friend sent me the reactions to Brenner's article and I picked one at
random to comment on.  FWIW, I am glad to hear that the tone of that post
isn't the prevailing view in the GO community.

 .bill

--
Bill Andersen
Chief Scientist, Ontology Works