Panned by Brenner

Chervitz, Steve Steve_Chervitz at affymetrix.com
Fri Apr 12 16:09:43 PDT 2002

Larry Hunter has sent a reply to Genome Biology ("Ontologies for Programs,
not People", see attached pdf). The angle that he takes would complement the
"success stories" response we have been discussing.

Anyone interested in contributing stories and helping to assemble a success
stories web page? I can act as point person.

Steve

PS. I asked Larry if he would mind me sending his response to this list.
Haven't heard back, so I'm assuming it's OK.