dagedit make problem

jevardat Karim.Jevardat-De-Fombelle at unice.fr
Thu Apr 18 02:55:36 PDT 2002

Hi, I work with DAGEdit 1.3.12, I try to adapt a plugin I developed with for
previous release. But when I want to perform a make all or daeditor I've this
message :
gmake: *** Pas de règle pour fabriquer la cible
`classes/org/bdgp/apps/dagedit/Launcher.class', nécessaire pour `frame'.
Arrêt.

Actually, there is no Launcher.java class in this way, I only find a
Launcher.class in the dageditor.jar.....if anyone can help me ??? is it a
personal error or a lack in the release ?
Thanks in advance,

Karim Jevardat De Fombelle
jevardat at unice.fr

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org