bovine contact

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 01:17:43 PDT 2002

Hi,

I'm not sure if there is a bovine gene expression database...but I know
they study bovine genes and proteins
at the Institute for Animal Health, IAH, Compton, UK
and I think also at NIH, MaryLand, Bethesada,  USA.
You might also find sime information
at the International Mammalian Genomer Society
http://public.ornl.gov/tara/tmgc/imgs_organisms.cfm
http://bos.cvm.tamu.edu/bovgbase.html

Evelyn

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org