bovine contact

Lucy McWilliam lejm3 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Thu Aug 15 15:55:48 PDT 2002

Parker Antin wrote:

> I am working on a chicken gene expression database, and would like to
> contact the group working on bovine gene expression. If you know how
> to reach this group, please send contact information my way.

The Centre for Comparative & Functional Genomics in Farm Animals is based
at the Roslin Institute in Scotland.  http://www.ark-genomics.org/

Lucy McWilliam				Email: lejm3 at cam.ac.uk
FlyChip					Tel: +44 (0)1223 765927
Department of Genetics			Fax: +44 (0)1223 333992
University of Cambridge			Mobile: 07939 476024
CB2 3EH					WWW: www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~lejm3

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org