Genome Informatics 2002 web site

Suzanna Lewis suzi at bdgp.lbl.gov
Sun Feb 17 15:55:38 PST 2002

For those of you who attended last year and for everyone who
was unable to attend I would like to tell you that the joint
Wellcome Trust-Cold Spring Harbor genome informatics meeting
is being held again this year. I hope everyone can make it.

Sept 4-8 at Hinxton again.

www.cshl.org/meetings/2002infouk.htm

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org