GO Users Meeting - Abs Deadline next week

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 3 18:02:31 PST 2002

Dear Friends and Users of GO,

Please note that the Abstract Submission Deadline of January 9, 2002
for the GO Users meeting (to be held February 1st in Tucson, AZ) is
soon upon us. At the Users meeting, we will present updates from the
GO member organizations, including software developments for GO tools,
such as the GO database, AmiGO, and DAG-Edit. We will also hold
discussions led by Consortium members to address issues such as how
additions or changes to the Gene Ontologies are made and how
associations between gene products and GO terms are made.

If you wish to be included in the list of participants and/or would be
interested in presenting a brief talk (10-15 minutes) about your work
using GO or on a topic of interest to the GO project, please submit
your registration (and abstract, if interested) by Wednesday January
9th. For attendance, there is no deadline or fee for registration,
though if necessary we may limit the number of participants.

Details and the registration page are available from:
http://www.geneontology.org/Tucson-GO-Meeting.html

Regards,

-Karen

 Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator