Free Tool: Visualization of Gene Expression on Pathway

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jul 24 12:25:22 PDT 2002

Hi,

Are you familiar with  GenMapp?

http://www.genmapp.org/introduction.asp

They do something very similar.

Otherwise, it would be nice if you can make it compatible with MAC OS.

Thanks,

rama

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org