GOFriends e-mail archive

Mike Cherry cherry at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 5 12:08:21 PDT 2002

The GOFriends archive and search page is now available.  GOFriends is so
small I left it separate from the GO archive for the time being.

   http://www.geneontology.org/gofriends_email.html

Sorry for taking so long to get this together.

-Mike

FAX:      650-723-7016           http://genome-www.stanford.edu/~cherry

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org