GOFriends e-mail archive

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Fri Jun 7 11:05:10 PDT 2002

This is possible in AmiGO for small subsets of GO, but the pictorial graph
representations rapidly get enormous as you add more GO terms.

You can also get pie chart representations in AmiGO, but again this
doesn't scale to the whole ontology.

Really the only way to do this is with the standard tree view, but this
has some limitations in terms of representing multiple parentage in an
intuitive way

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org