Pictorial representation of Gene Ontologies

Yockey, Courtland courtland.yockey at astrazeneca.com
Fri Jun 7 11:15:10 PDT 2002

Thierry,

I agree with Chris about the size of a pictorial representation of the
entire 3 Ontologies together.  I would recommend something more along the
lines of showing a GO SLIM tree or a tree that has been sliced at a
particular level, maybe the 2nd level below the main Ontology branch points.
Is what you are trying to portray in the figure the overall structure of the
GO?  Perhaps you could clarify this.

Courtland

Courtland E. Yockey
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
Informatics Scientist
Enabling Science & Technology - Informatics
1800 Concord Pike, FRC CRDL202
Wilmington, DE  19850
phone = 302-886-5151
fax = 302-886-4803