GO Users meeting in September

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 12 09:42:26 PDT 2002

Dear GO friends,

The next GO Users meeting will be held at the Wellcome Trust Genome
Campus, Hinxton, UK on September 9, 2002. A web page will be available
shortly.

This is an opportunity to hear about the incorporation of the GO into
various annotation pipelines, to report on your use of the GO, to review
the GO project goals and procedures, and to meet with other developers and
users of the GO.

The meeting schedule will include talks, panel discussions, and workshops
on various aspects of developing and using GO. We also invite users to
submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations. The topics covered will
depend on the interests of those who attend; possible topics include

 -  Annotating Gene Products
 -  Using GO Tools (for curators / annotators)
 -  Novel Applications of GO Vocabularies
 -  Developing GO Software (for programmers)

We welcome further suggestions, so if there is a topic you would like to
see covered, please send ideas to go at geneontology.org.

Also, please let us know if you are interested in attending a GO Users
meeting but cannot come this time.

Best regards,
Midori

============================