Pollination GO:0009856

Leonore Reiser lreiser at acoma.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 13 12:30:17 PDT 2002

Pankaj
You are right-, these are all 'post pollination' events- I chose a
definition for pollination that more closely matched the way the term was
being used in
the papers that I was reading rather than the classical definition
mostly to be able to group all of these events...since incompatible
interactions dont lead to fertilization- maybe 'post-pollination' is the
better term.
Leonore

Leonore Reiser, Ph.D.                   lreiser at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	FAX: (650) 325-6857
Carnegie Institution of Washington	Tel: (650) 325-1521 ext. 311
Department of Plant Biology		URL: http://arabidopsis.org/
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org