GO Users Meeting registration open

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 20 03:53:06 PDT 2002

Dear GO Friends,

Registration is now open for the Gene Ontology Users Meeting to be held on
September 9, 2002 at the Wellcome Trust Genome Campus in Hinxton, UK.
Information on the meeting can be found this site:

    http://www.geneontology.org/doc/Hinxton_GO_Meeting.html

or by following the link under 'What's New' on the GO home page.

The registration form is at:

    http://www.geneontology.org/Hinxton_GO_Register.html

We encourage users to submit abstracts for poster or oral presentations,
using the registration form.

The meeting agenda depends largely on what you, our user community, needs.
Please let us know what your GO-related interests are, and send any
suggestions for topics that should be covered.

On behalf of the GO Consortium,

Best regards,
Midori

============================