GO Users Meeting Deadline Dec 14th

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Tue Dec 2 10:47:17 PST 2003

A GO Users Meeting will occur on January 15, 2004 at Stanford
University.

The deadline for housing registration is December 14, 2003.

We ask that you register for the meeting by December 14th, so we can
make appropriate plans for the meeting facility and food.  The
registration fee for the meeting will be collected at the meeting.

Information and links to the meeting registration are at:

http://www.geneontology.org/meeting/Stanford_GO_Meeting.shtml

See the Accommodations section of the page above for details on housing
registration.

We have held a block of rooms at the SLAC Guest House on campus.
Please mention that you are with the Gene Ontology Consortium when
making your reservation. Reserve a room using the form at the URL below
or call +1-650-926-2800.  Please note that this block of rooms will be
held only until December 14, 2003.  After that time you will need to
secure a room at a local hotel.

Registration:  (mention that you are with the Gene Ontology Consortium
and include your email in form)

http://fmp-web-2.stanford.edu/slacres/slacapp-Groups.html

The Guest House room rates are about half of most hotel rooms around
Palo Alto.  However, if it is full or you need other services, a
detailed list of other hotels around Stanford University can be found
at:

http://www.stanford.edu/dept/hds/scs/individuals/hotelmotel.html

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org