your mail

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 05:35:08 PST 2003

Hello,

GO documentation is available on the web; see
http://www.geneontology.org/GO.contents.doc.html for a list. There is also
a small collection of tutorial materials available by TFP from
ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/teaching_resources.

I don't know the answer to your second question.

Regards,
Midori

============================
Midori A. Harris, Ph.D.