Forum

Dr. Scot E. Dowd sdowd at lbk.ars.usda.gov
Wed Dec 3 07:36:13 PST 2003

Hello,
We started a forum/message board for Gene Ontology.  It can be found at
http://199.133.147.108/forum/  Because we see that so many people have the
same questions and mail lists (even with archives) are difficult to search
perhaps our forum can bring together these questions and answers.  I hope
this is not to presumptious ;-) Scot

Dr. Scot E. Dowd Ph.D.
Research Microbiologist
USDA-ARS Livestock Issues Research Unit