MULTI GO VIEWER

Dr. Scot E. Dowd sdowd at lbk.ars.usda.gov
Wed Dec 3 08:15:38 PST 2003

Hello,
We have a new graphical frontend for AMIGO and the go database.  This allows
you to see as many ontology graphed values side by side on the same page.
Thanks to a nice suggestion we have added a textual feature as well.  This
first implimentation shows only level 3 but we are in the last stages of
developing a recursive level query feature that will allow for viewing of
any level into the ontology.

http://199.133.147.101/cgi-bin/species/index.pl

Have a look around this is version 1.0.  Let us know your thoughts.
Scot

Dr. Scot E. Dowd Ph.D.
Research Microbiologist
USDA-ARS Livestock Issues Research Unit