MULTI GO VIEWER

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 3 08:37:06 PST 2003

Hi,

Might also interest people to know that in QuickGO you can also display
annotation to 2 or more species. Just type two Swiss-Prot
accession numbers in the QuickGO search field, chose Swiss-Prot ID option
eg. P51587 P97929 which display human and mouse GO annotations.
You can also display GO annotation to more than one InterPro entry at a time
choosing the InterPro Id option and IPR000424 IPR000635.

cheers
Evelyn.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org