How to annotate a list of genes functionally

Purvesh Khatri purvesh at cs.wayne.edu
Fri Dec 12 13:19:22 PST 2003

Dear Omid,

Please try Onto-Express at http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/projects.htm.It
allows you to submit your list of genes as Genbank accession IDs,
UniGene cluster IDs or Affymetrix probe IDs.

Regards,

Purvesh Khatri

--
Purvesh Khatri

US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC)
Bioinformatics Cell
110 N. Market Street
Frederick, Maryland 21701

Dept. of Computer Science