MC2allGOers Dr. Zoo view 2 with levels ;-)

Dr. Scot E. Dowd sdowd at lbk.ars.usda.gov
Wed Dec 24 10:22:35 PST 2003

Merry Christmas!

neat advances in the go database viewer
<http://199.133.147.101/cgi-bin/dr.zoo.view.2.0/index.pl>
http://199.133.147.101/cgi-bin/dr.zoo.view.2.0/index.pl We completed the
level viewer and incorporated textoutput.  The final step will be a database
sweeper which can cross databases with its recursion view.  data here data
there our engine just won't care!

Is there a gene ontology journal?  Where can stuff like this be published?

Our livestock behavior ontology is up as well.
http://www.depts.ttu.edu/liru_afs/efab/default.asp

CSRL go welcomes Baylor and the pecan est database curated in 2 hours to
rave reviews with our windows GO-EC-KEGG annotation machine v 2.0 with
incorporated neural network annotation visionary and distributed LAN BLAST
;-).

Dr. Scot E. Dowd Ph.D.
http://199.133.147.108
Research Microbiologist