MC2allGOers Dr. Zoo view 2 with levels ;-)

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 24 10:48:59 PST 2003

Hi,

Merry Christmas!

There is no gene ontology journal (to my knowledge). One obvious
suggestion that comes to my mind is the Database issue of NAR which is
published every January,  but you have to wait for an year for that. GO
related articles have been published in a variety of journals as listed
on the GO website. From this list you can get an idea on where this
kind of stuff can go!

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.biblio.html

I hope this helps.

Rama

On Wednesday, December 24, 2003, at 10:22 AM, Dr. Scot E. Dowd wrote:

> Merry Christmas!
>

> neat advances in the go database
> viewer http://199.133.147.101/cgi-bin/dr.zoo.view.2.0/index.pl We
> completed the level viewer and incorporated textoutput.  The final
> step will be a database sweeper which can cross databases with its
> recursion view.  data here data there our engine just won't care!
>
> Is there a gene ontology journal?  Where can stuff like this be
> published?
>
> Our livestock behavior ontology is up as well.
> http://www.depts.ttu.edu/liru_afs/efab/default.asp
>
> CSRL go welcomes Baylor and the pecan est database curated in 2
> hours to rave reviews with our windows GO-EC-KEGG annotation machine v
> 2.0 with incorporated neural network annotation visionary
> and distributed LAN BLAST ;-).
>

> Dr. Scot E. Dowd Ph.D.
> http://199.133.147.108
> Research Microbiologist
> USDA-ARS Livestock Issues Research Unit
> RT3 Box 215 FM 1294
> Lubbock, TX 79403
>
> 806-746-5356 ext 241
> mobile 806-470-7028
> fax 806-744-4402

+-- O---O
          o-o     	Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
           O       	Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
        o--o      	Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o      	Stanford University
     o----o      	Stanford, CA 94305-5120
   O-----O     	Ph: 650.725.8956
    0----0       	Fax: 650.725.1534