inquiry

Matthew Berriman mb4 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Feb 3 05:19:02 PST 2003

Do you mean the malaria life cycle?  If so, I've been working on one in
an ad hoc way for some time.  I hope to get something up on the web for
comments soon.

Cheers
Matt

  Dr Matthew Berriman
  Snr Computer Biologist - Pathogen Sequencing Unit
  The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
  Tel +44 (0)1223 494817 -  Fax +44 (0)1223 494919
  http://www.sanger.ac.uk

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org