Calling all GO DB users

Chris Mungall cjm at fruitfly.org
Tue Feb 18 00:51:23 PST 2003

Hi all,

If you are a user of either the GO MySQL Database or the GO Perl API, or
both, can you send me a note briefly describing what it is you're doing -
if you have a paper out describing this, even better.

(can you also preserve the subject line of this email to help me organise
the responses, thanks)

Thanks in advance,
Chris

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org