Tool for microarray analysis on pathways.

TOYODA Tetsuro toyop at gsc.riken.go.jp
Sun Jan 26 17:23:05 PST 2003

GSCope SDK is now available.
http://gscope.gsc.riken.go.jp/download.htm

Since GSCope supports COM interfaces, it can be used in any programming
languages of Windows, such as ActivePerl, Excel VBA, VC++, VB, etc.
The SDK includes GSCope's API reference manual and sample programs on
the platforms of VisualBasic6.0, VisualBasic.NET, VisualC#.NET,
Javascript(Internet Explorer).

Kind regards.

Tetsuro Toyoda.

owner-gofriends at geneontology.org