GO Software

Jennifer I Clark jenclark at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 22 06:38:51 PDT 2003

Hiya,

I'm in the middle of updating the Gene Ontology
Consortium Software web page:
http://www.geneontology.org/doc/GO.tools.html

and I am planning to add a bit more information
about each of the tools. The things I'm interested
in are

1) Platforms: do they run on unix/linux/mac and
windows?
2) What language is the programme written in?
3) Is the programme open source?
4) Is the programme free or is there a charge for
it's use?
5) Is there a web address for each tool where
system requirements are listed?

I would really appreciate if people who know about
these tools could write and tell me the answers to
these questions for each of the tools, since it
would take ages for me to find out by going
through the individual web pages.

Thanks ever so much for your help.

Best wishes,

Jennifer

--
EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
and Wolfson College, Cambridge.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org