Software

Jennifer I Clark jenclark at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 22 08:53:09 PDT 2003

Hi again,

I've made up a web page to show which tools I
already have details for, so people aren't
duplicating effort:

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~jenclark/Software/form.html

Thanks to those have already contacted me. :-)

The GO tools page with links and further
information about these tools is at:
http://www.geneontology.org/doc/GO.tools.html

Thanks,

Jen

--
EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
and Wolfson College, Cambridge.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org