GO Software

Hannick, Linda lhannick at tigr.org
Tue Jul 22 12:32:15 PDT 2003

Jennifer,

For the Manatee software:

1) Platforms:  Manatee runs under Linux/Unix and requires Perl, Apache,
Mysql (or Sybase), and several external packages and perl modules.

2) Language: Manatee is written in Perl and run under the CGI area of a web
server, such as Apache.

3) Open source? Yes.

4) Free of charge? Yes.

5) Web address: http://manatee.sourceforge.net/