GO Software

Sevilla, Jose Luis jsevilla at ceit.es
Wed Jul 23 01:06:22 PDT 2003

Jennifer

For the GARBAN website:

1) Platforms: do they run on unix/linux/mac and windows?

Garban is a website rather than a program. Any user with a web browser can access it. (The system itself runs on a Apache web server, accessing a MySQL server in Windows 2000.)

2) What language is the programme written in?

The website is written in PHP, JavaScript, PERL and C++.

3) Is the programme open source?

Any user who registers can access the site.

4) Is the programme free or is there a charge for its use?

Currently, there is no charge.

5) Is there a web address for each tool where system requirements are listed?

Not exactly. The site address is: http://garban.tecnun.es/

Regards

José Luis Sevilla
jsevilla at ceit.es