Arne.Muller at aventis.com Arne.Muller at aventis.com
Thu Jun 26 08:44:03 PDT 2003

Hello,

I guess in theory biological process, molecular function and celluar
comartment are disjoint entities, they should be independant. In practive off
course they are not. I think I'd be a good idea to develop such a link
between the three catgories.

I think at the moment you cannot link the function to the process, but if you
have a gene product you could just get the function AND the process.

	Arne

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org