GO and the Analysis of Gene Function

Pamela Van Dort pamela.vandort at hope.edu
Wed May 7 07:51:30 PDT 2003

Dear GO users,

I am currently working on a research project titled "Functional Modeling of
Genes and Cellular Processes" under Dr. Matthew DeJongh of the Computer
Science Department at Hope College.  I am interested in finding out how those
of you who are using the Gene Ontology for analysis of gene function are doing
so. If you could please send me a copy of your research paper(s) or a link to
your paper(s), I would greatly appreciate it. My email is
pamela.vandort at hope.edu

Thank you for your time!

~Pamela Van Dort

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org