GO and the Analysis of Gene Function

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed May 7 08:04:01 PDT 2003

Pamela,

You can find a long list of papers on or about the uses of GO terms on
the GO web site.

   http://www.geneontology.org/doc/GO.biblio.html

-Mike

J. Michael Cherry, Ph.D.         Internet: cherry at stanford.edu
Associate Professor (Research)   Department of Genetics
Medical Center, Room M341        Stanford University School of Medicine
Voice:    650-723-7541           Stanford, California  94305-5120
FAX:      650-723-7016           http://genome-www.stanford.edu/~cherry

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org