GO and the Analysis of Gene Function

Sudhindra.Gadagkar at notes.udayton.edu Sudhindra.Gadagkar at notes.udayton.edu
Wed May 7 09:09:40 PDT 2003

I intend to use GO to assign gene function computationally for many
hundreds (maybe thousands) of genes in the near future, and therefore am
very interested in hearing what users suggest (even non-computational
approaches).  Therefore, would you copy any responses to Pamela's request
to me as well, unless you're posting it to the list?  My email:
gadagkar at notes.udayton.edu

Thanks very much.

Sudhindra

Sudhindra R. Gadagkar, Ph.D.
Department of Biology
University of Dayton
300 College Park
Dayton, OH 45469-2320

Ph: (937) 229-2410
Fax: (937) 229-2021
Email: gadagkar at notes.udayton.edu
----- Forwarded by Sudhindra _ Gadagkar/A&S/FacStaff/UDayton on 05/07/2003
12:00 PM -----

                      Pamela Van Dort
                      <pamela.vandort at hope.edu        To:       gofriends at genome.Stanford.EDU
                      >                               cc:
                      Sent by:                        Subject:  GO and the Analysis of Gene Function
                      owner-gofriends at genome.s
                      tanford.edu

                      05/07/2003 10:51 AM

Dear GO users,

I am currently working on a research project titled "Functional Modeling of

Genes and Cellular Processes" under Dr. Matthew DeJongh of the Computer
Science Department at Hope College.  I am interested in finding out how
those
of you who are using the Gene Ontology for analysis of gene function are
doing
so. If you could please send me a copy of your research paper(s) or a link
your paper(s), I would greatly appreciate it. My email is
pamela.vandort at hope.edu

Thank you for your time!

~~Pamela Van Dort

public