Proposal for new GO Flat File format

Sue Rhee rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
Thu May 22 22:42:23 PDT 2003

I'm not sure what the status of this is, but I think the format looks fine
and I strongly concur with Midori's comments about the replaced by stuff.

Cheers,
Sue

Sue Rhee                         	rhee at acoma.stanford.edu
The Arabidopsis Information Resource	URL: www.arabidopsis.org
Carnegie Institution of Washington	FAX: +1-650-325-6857
Department of Plant Biology		Tel: +1-650-325-1521 ext. 251
260 Panama St.
Stanford, CA 94305
U.S.A.
Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org