DAG-Edit 1.400 & GO Plugins 1.009 released!

John Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:01:05 PDT 2003

DAG-Edit 1.400 is now available from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology . This version offers numerous
bug fixes since the last beta version, so make sure to get this new one.
There are a lot of new features; please see the release notes and the newly
updated documentation for more info.

There is also a new layout.xml file with this release, so you can update your
screen layout if you wish.

Gene Ontology users will also want to download DAG-Edit Plugins for GO 1.009,
which contains update versions of the plugins that are compatible with
DAG-Edit 1.400 (most plugins needed small rewrites to deal with multiply
rooted graphs; interestingly, most of the plugins became much simpler as a
result).

This release is bound to have a few bugs. It is essential that you email me
IMMEDIATELY if you find a bug, so I can fix it quickly. Please do not keep
bug reports to yourself. Throw them in my face so that we may become a
healthier society.

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org